Darktrace Innovation: A Year In Review
As we head into a new year, I wanted to share with the Darktrace Community a recap of the new innovations that came out of the Cyber AI Research Centre. As always, our entire Darktrace team thanks you for your input into how we can continue to evolve our products as we work to free the world from cyber disruption.
This past year, the release of Darktrace 6 and the launch of the new product family Darktrace PREVENT™ have brought us closer to delivering our vision of the Cyber AI Loop, a virtuous feedback system that hardens security systems continuously and autonomously. This continued advancement supports security teams in the day-to-day fight against cyber-threats.
Some key innovations I’d like to highlight from 2022:
- Launching the PREVENT product family, which focuses on cyber risk management and integrates with existing Darktrace security capabilities.
- Releasing Darktrace 6 to get customers Loop Ready.
- Introducing new filtering and categorization of threats, with labels such as Critical, Suspicious, and Compliance.
- Launching the RESPOND Action Summary Dashboard to illustrate how RESPOND is performing in your environment, including key KPIs and detailed breakdowns.
- Expanding RESPOND integrations to cover more SaaS and Zero Trust platforms like Jump-Cloud and Salesforce.
- Introducing Newsroom, a feature of PREVENT/Attack Surface Management™ (ASM), to help security teams act against new critical vulnerabilities.
Lastly, I’m excited to provide an update on the progress our R&D team is making on HEAL, our adaptive approach to recovering from a security incident. We’re very excited to report that HEAL is now deployed with early adopter customers and we have demonstrated initial HEAL capabilities to customers who attended the Customer Innovation Summits on December 13.
On behalf of Darktrace, we are excited to continue pushing the boundaries of cyber security with you, and we thank you for your continued partnership.